cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to fill up set up tables for 2lis_03_UM and BF?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on Material movements, and i have a How to do document. According to that, its showing me to fill up set up table for 2Lis_03_bf by using TCode OLI1BW, and in the very next step its again telling me to fill up set up table for UM, by using the same TCODE ( OLI1BW ) .

Now, if i do that, how would the system know that it has to fill up set up table for BF and then UM ? , no where in the screen its asking to fill up the Data source.

OR i just have to fill up set up table ONCE, and it will fill up for both the DS ?

please help.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member188080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Look at following thread as well

Thanks and regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Honar,

You can always run the setup table filling in parallel.

run the jobs in back ground.

Regards,

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will have to use OLI1BW for 2LIS_03_BF and OLIZBW for 2LIS_03_UM data source setup tables.

Regareds,

Durgesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok thanks

Now, if the 1st Set up table is filling up, can i execute 2nd one in parellel ? or i have to wait till the first set up table is completed ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you can run multiple setup table filling job in parallel.

Regards,

Durgesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you are filling up for two different datasources so you can go ahead scheduling the next eventhough first is running.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do i need to take extra care when i fill up for UM ? i started for BF , but for this i have just put future date and run name thats it. and execute it.

Now when i run set up for UM? do i have to do the same, just give the future date and run ? i mean is there any other kind of setting i have to do for UM ?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you can follow the same procedure. After completion of setup table filling you can check the result in RSA3.

In case of UM, you will have the provision to load data based on specific Company codes, but if you don't have any such requirement then you can simply fill setup tables.

Regards,

Durgesh.

Edited by: Durgesh Gandewar on Aug 30, 2011 10:29 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

One more thing...

i am loading setup tables for UM and BF , by using Tcode OLI1bw and OLIZBW. but if some thing goes wrong, how do i delete setup tables ?

I know how to use LBWG , and then select 03 for Inventory Controlling, but by doing that will it delete set up tables for Both ?

and if yes then how do i delete setup table for Only one of them ?

Or its not possible to delete setup tables for Any one..

thaks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Deleting a single DS data is not possible, LBWG will delete the data for entire application.

regards,

Arvind.