cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP MDM - SRM Integration With Plan Driven Purchasing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a question about SAP MDM usability against plan driven purchasing. We have 4 ECC and 1 SRM 7.0 system. SRM will be master purchasing system. Some purchase requisitions will be extracted from multiple ECC systems to SRM 7.0 system as part of plan driven purchasing scenario. We're planning to integrate SAP MDM tool to consolidate material master. As i know, SAP MDM can extract material master from multiple systems and distribute to SAP and non-sap system.

My first question is that whether SAP MDM can distribute(after matching multiple material codes to 1 code in SRM system) this material master from ECC to SRM system or not? If yes, can i extract this material master with regular SRM material master extraction tool?

My second question is that if a user creates one purchase requisition in any ECC system with material code A that corresponds to material code B in SRM system, how can i match A and B code and have system created shopping cart with B code?

Best Regards,

FIRAT KAYIRAN

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Poster,

As no response has been provided to the thread in some time I must assume the issue is resolved, if the question is still valid please create a new thread rephrasing the query and providing as much data as possible to promote response from the community.

Best Regards,

SDN SRM Moderation Team