Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order - Missing some values at Header

former_member496861
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a sales order with item category TAQ. Two items go to one plant, and one item go to another plant. All pricing exist at line item level. However at header level, the net value only include net value of the one items in one plant. Net value of the sale order is missing the two items.

I don't understand how this happen. There are pricing calculations for all 3 items at the line level.

Would anyone have any suggestions ?

thanks

joyce

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have mentioned you are using TAQ item category that means are you using sales BOM in sales order?

TAQ is the item category which says that price is at header level so I think it will not consider any item level pricing.

Give more details what exactly you are doing.

former_member496861
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Trupti,

Yes. i am using TAQ for BOM sales. It is only pricing at the header level. We have been using TAQ for few years. The item under TAQ has pricing at the item level in sales order but if you go to Header in sales order, the item pricing is excluded.

Thanks

Joyce

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the item category for other line item?

Is your problem solved?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lalit
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Joyce,

If you are working on BOM scenario, then for TAQ the pricing will be calculated at header level only for Higher level item. for other items, item category must be different.

please check.

Regards,

former_member496861
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

When you say pricing will be calculated at header level, do you mean at the finished goods level in sales order ?

thanks

Joyce

If you are working on BOM scenario, then for TAQ the pricing will be calculated at header level only for Higher level item. for other items, item category must be different.