cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

History of activity rates?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm creating an ALV report which shows activity by period. The column on the left is essentially the secondary cost element. It joins several tables (COKA, PRPS, PROJ, CSKS, CSU), but the amounts come from COSS. I think these amounts are correct.

The user wants a drill-down to see the detail (in dollars). The period is a month; the activity is loaded weekly, so I would need to show 4 weeks of activity. I know the hours within the period are stored in AFRU. Can someone tell me where the activity rate is stored for those hours?

Thanks for your help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The activity rates are maintained in KP26 transaction and it is normally maintained for a combination of "Cost Centre" and "Activity Type". You can see the same in COST table.

Regards

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreekanth,

I need to find the history of what day a given activity type was set to a particular value. So, on July 15, the activity type X was set to $123.45 and on July 22, activity type X was set to $321.44.

COSS, COST, etc will show the value of the activity (activity * rate) for a period. I know the activity for a particular day, I need to find the rate that was set for that activity on a particular day.

Thanks for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In KP26 , select fixed price column .. then Extras -> Line Items .. you will find who have changed fixed prices.

Like this.. select variable price column .. then extras -> Line Items .. you will find who have changed variable prices..

I think,in order for this functionality to be avaialble; there is some pre-requisite setting to be done from CO side. Unfortunately, in my current system this is not maintained and hence i am not able to look up the table details. Hopefully you will be able to get this info from the t-code.

Regards

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sreekanth,

Thank you. I think that the document(s) may be stored in COBK/COEJ.

Based on your response, I saw that when I tried extras--->line items, it listed document numbers. Did a little digging and found that COBK is the document header, which will have the posting date, and that COEJ contains the detail.

Now I have to figure out how to relate this back to when the user clicks on a gl/acct and period/year, how to know which detail it relates to.

I awarded you partial points for pointing me in the right direction. Thank you.