cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error msg while assigning sales area ( A ) customer to sales area ( B)

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear friends,

I have created four account groups - SP ,SH, PY & BP respectively.

And i have four sales areas - A, B, C , D, so i created 3 different customers in each sales area under sold to party account group.

Actual problem is when i am trying to edit partners functions for a customer 'X' in sales area - A ....... it is accepting customers which are from sales area - A only.

But i have to use some of customers from other Sales area - B and assign them to the customer 'X' in the sales area - A .

checked all possible assignments ( i.e,) common - distribution channels, divisions, sales org etc

please tell me where i went wrong.

thanks & regards

vivek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make entries in t.code VOR1 and VOR2 and check. Here assign the different distribution channel and division to common distribution channel and division.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi shiva,

Thanks for the reply.

I have checked the assignments the dis.channel and division not but still its not working shiva.

Is there any other alternative to resolve this query

thanks

vivek

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First you would have to extend a CMR to a particular sales area (e.g. D). and then you can assign it to CMR / SP To having Sales area D.

What is the business reason you have 4 sales areas? Are the sales orgs. different, thereby "forcing" you to make 4 sales areas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply