cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exchange rate type mismatch in the invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

When I am creating an invoice, invoice is picking up wrong exchange rate type MTR which is not at all maintained in the customer details. The sold to party is having the exchange rate type TR2. Can anybody please help on the issue.?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Kindly check the Customer master for BP and PY what is the currency are you maintaining ?

Check and revert

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The business partner and the payer are same in this case. We are using the currency TRYas document currency.

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

can you please tell me how many currency's you maintained like different for SP, SH, BP & PY

and check based on that what currency system is accepting.

you didn't mentioned what currency your maintaining for Bill to party if it is different system will take Bill to party Currency

check & Revert

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

I am maintaining only one currency for all the customers. TRY. We have EUR as local currency.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Manjunatha,

Refer the following SAP note.

Check and revert.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I got the solution into the above question. We are maintaining an exchange rate type as MTR in the sales order and because of that the exchange rate type is MTR. But I am facing a new problem here. The exchange rate in the invoice header and specific to line item are different. Moreover, the exchange rate user in the header is not according to exchange rate type MTR or TR2. Please suggest me on this. If there is any problem in configuration or something?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the exchange type maintained for the daily , check your settings in F-62,

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If it is not picking correct exchange rate type from the sold to party, please check the change log in the SP customer master for the field. It could've been changed after sales order creation and invoice would've referred to your S.O details.

Also, please check whether the below info is useful.

[http://www.sap-img.com/sap-sd/exchange-rate-billing-documents.htm]

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

Edited by: Gomatheeswaran Palaniappan on Aug 29, 2011 7:32 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gomatheeswaran,

The change log says that there are no changes done to the customer from dec 2009. But the invoice created on 22.05.2011. I guess that wont affect anything.