Hi,

I am doing one sales return process in our depot plant

original

Sales order

Delivery

J1IJ

PGI

Billing

in J1IJ as there are 3 material in the delivery in J1IJ RG23D entry pass on from 3 different excise invoice so for each material one excise invoice is pass also vendor is different for all 3 material

now I have made the

Retun SO

Retun delivery

MB1B

now I am trying to capture the excise invoice with J1IG so on initial screen in the Vendor's Ex.Inv.No. which number to be enter

and which number to be enter in the next screen.

I try by entering one excise invoice number out of three on initial screen then in next screen it is not taking the duty amount automatically which we have pass in original inovice.

regards,

zafar

Edited by: zafar karnalkar on Aug 29, 2011 2:10 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
also vendor is different for all 3 material

Not clear from your original explanation. What do you mean by vendor here. Are they the parent plant ??

As you would agree, in J1IG, you need to maintain certain key fields like material document, series group etc., and this being the case, what series group you will maintain ??

Ideally, while doing sales from depot and generating J1IJ, delivery document should be splitted into each parent plant and if you try to combine multiple plants, while return, the issue what you had narrated will come.

Of course, I have not handled such a case. I always recommend to generate delivery per parent plant. Also right now I dont have access to SAP to see what parameters one should maintain in J1IJ and J1IG. Check and update.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member182379
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hellow sir,

Thanks for your reply,

In my case first we have made the depot invoice in this after delivery we have done the duty pass on with J1IJ there are 3 items in the delivery and all three items receievd with three different vendor with different invoice we sale that as per regular process, now for some reason customer have return the total invoice I have made the return SO, Retun deliveri GR for returns now as per procedure I am doing the J1IG capture invocie for that retun then in this on J1IG there is one field Vendor's Ex.Inv.No. and date on maint screen. what to enter in this filed.

Also I process without entering any value in those field also I have not seelct the check box depot excise inovide, then i am able to make the entry but all data i have to enter manually, like excise invoice number chalna qty, all tax amount BED, ZADC, ECESS etc. an this come automatically ref. to original invocie.

regards,

zafar

former_member182379
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The duty we capture manually in J1IG.

regards,

zafar

0 Kudos

Hi Zafar,

Were you able to resolve your issue.

I am also facing the same issue,In my case,Materials in delivery are of diffrenet vendor invoice no. ,Not sure this is the reason excise values are not getting populated automatically in J1IG.

Please share the solution.

Regards,

Vikal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Process Name:- Depot Sales Returns with Updation of RG23D

The scenario consisting following steps

1)Create Return Order in Depot

2)Return Delivery

3)Goods Receipt document through Delivery document

4) Enter the goods receipt document in J1IG and enter the excise values manually with reference to

header excise condition values from return order and update depot register.

5) Credit Memo for Customer.

Step1: Return Order with reference to billing in VA01.

Step 2: Return Delivery with reference to return sales order

Step 3:Creation of Excise Invoice at Depot transaction code:J1IG From the menu Excise invoice select Capture

Enter the excise invoice group,series group,Vendor excise invoice

Excise Group Mandatory

Series Group Mandatory

Vendoru2019s Ex Inv Mandatory enter the document number which came from your customer

Excise Inv Date Mandatory date of the invoice document

Material Document Mandatory 4900020134(created during the return delivery)

Year Mandatory

Then click opn details Enter Excise Int. No & year and press enter and click SAVE

Then issue credit memo in VF01

Now go to Depot stock report Process Name: To check Depot Stock With Value

Tran. Code=J1IDEPOSTOCK1

and display the stock against the vendor excise invoice.

Regards,

Saju.S

former_member182379
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i am entering the

Vendoru2019s Ex Inv : the document number which came from your customer with date then i seelct the check box depot

excise invoice , system is giving error msg. Depot excise invoice doest not exits, when I click on details button without entering the Vendoru2019s Ex Inv and date on selection screen also without selecting the check box I am able to see all the material as per GR number but all excise datils like invocie number , Base excise amount AED % is not coming automatically, all are required to enter manually.

Can it come automatically as this is return SO,

regards,

zafar

former_member182379
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you help on this issue.

regards,

zafar