cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCO$Exception error when using ZBAPI and no error when using standard BAPI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

Am doing a scenario File to RFC. (PI7.1) using ZBBP_PD_CTR_CREATE, remote enable funtional module. the following error is occuring. I tried the same scenario with a standard remote enable functional module and I find no error. The file is csv of 18fields and I did graphical mapping.

Kindly help me am stuck with the issue from longtime.

29.08.2011 17:06:55 Information The message was successfully retrieved from the receive queue.

29.08.2011 17:06:55 Information The message status was set to DLNG.

29.08.2011 17:06:55 Information Delivering to channel: CC_Contract_Receiver

29.08.2011 17:07:25 Error Adapter Framework caught exception: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: resource error: could not get a client from JCO.Pool: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (106) JCO_ERROR_RESOURCE: Connection pool RfcClient[CC_Contract_Receiver]7294123f1077378eab07a76fbae831a2 is exhausted. The current pool size limit (max connections) is 1 connections.

29.08.2011 17:07:25 Error Delivering the message to the application using connection RFC_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: resource error: could not get a client from JCO.Pool: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (106) JCO_ERROR_RESOURCE: Connection pool RfcClient[CC_Contract_Receiver]7294123f1077378eab07a76fbae831a2 is exhausted. The current pool size limit (max connections) is 1 connections..

29.08.2011 17:07:26 Error The message status was set to NDLV.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is the error again:

Receiver channel 'CC_Contrct_Recivr' for party '', service 'BS_SHD_901' (internal name 'RfcClient[CC_Contrct_Recivr]')

Client data: {jco.client.lang=EN, jco.client.snc_mode=0, jco.client.client=900, jco.client.passwd=******, jco.webas.ignore_jdsr_error=1, jco.client.user=337710, jco.client.sysnr=55, jco.client.ashost=172.17.48.55}

Repository data: {jco.client.lang=EN, jco.client.snc_mode=0, jco.client.client=900, jco.client.passwd=******, jco.webas.ignore_jdsr_error=1, jco.client.user=333333, jco.client.sysnr=55, jco.client.ashost=172.17.48.55}

Current pool size: 5, maximum pool size : 50

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to u all for quick reply. even after changing maximum connections to 20 and also 50 the same error araising. Kindly suggest me in solving this.

PriyankaAnagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Please verify the "Maximum Connections" option in your RFC receiver communication channel. check theLoad Balancing.

Thanks

Priyanka

monicabhosale
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Naveen,

what are the maximum connections you set in your receiver RFC adapter?

Please increase the maxumum connections in receiver adapter i think it will help you in resolving this error.

That should be more than 1 in error messages its saying that maximum connections you set is 1 keep it 5.

Monica

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone help me with standard RFC or IDOC for creating contract and also shopping cart in SRM6.0 using PI7.1. The sender will be file.

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please increase "Maximum Connections" for JCO destination to 20

Thanks and Regards,

Naveen.