cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiver file adapter is writing only 1 record instead of 3 records

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a file to file scenario. My receiver file adapter is receiving three records from the IE whereas it is writing out only one (the first) record in the output file. Could you please let me know what is wrong. Is there any mistake in the receiver file adapter parameters that I have set. The values that I have set are as follows

Transport protociol - NFS

Message protocol - File

File construction mode - Add time stamp

Write mode - Directly

Maximum Concurrency - 1

File type - Binary

Cheers,

S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member192238
Participant
0 Kudos

Check ocuurence of your Record Node in receiver message type it is manditory or 0-unbounded.It should be 0-unbounded

Regards

Praveen

Edited by: Maareddy Praveen Reddy on Aug 29, 2011 1:55 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have configured FCC in the receiver adapter, please check the FCC parameters for any issue.

Also, in RWB --> communication channel monitoring, check the message payload to see if you have all 3 records there.

Regards

former_member854360
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you writing three different XI message to one file in target?

Then set the Write Mode to Append.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Debashish,

No I am writing one message which has three records into a target file. The file adapter is receiving the message containing the three records correctly from the IE but is writing only the first record into the output file.

Cheers,

S

former_member854360
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

are you doing any FILe content conversion in Receiver adapter?

then please let us know the parameter what you are using?

also the file structure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Debashish,

No, I am not doing any file content conversion. The message protocol I am using is "File"

Cheers,

S

PriyankaAnagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the occurrence of root node in your target structure? It should be 0...unbounded. Have you tested your message mapping in ESR? Please test your mapping in ESR using the same payload that you are getting from file.

Regards

Priyanka