Did you mean: 

Configuration Of Receiver Idoc Adapter

former_member270496
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

for an interface,I need to desighn a receiver idoc adapter.Plese guide Me

regarding following matters:

1. how to configure receiver idoc adapter ?

2. how to get the control record for the receiving idoc?

3. what are the configuration we have to make?

4. receiving idoc's data i want to update in my SAP database,How to achieve that?(Any program I have to write?what i need to mention in there?)

Eagerly looking for valuable suggestions.

Regards,

Rasmiraj

Edited by: rasmiraj tripathy on Aug 29, 2011 1:32 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi RashmiRaj,

Configuration Scenario

1. Create the RFC Destination in SM59.

2.Create Port in IDX1.

3.Create Logical System in BD54

4.Create A Scenario

5. Select a Business System in Service with out Party

6.Create a Receiver Communication Channel.

7. Create a new Business Service

8. Create a new Communication Channel

9. Mention the logical Name in the Service->Adapter Specific Parameters of both the File Sender Service as well as the business system.

10. create sender agreement

11. Create Receiver Determination

12. Create Interface Determination

13. Create Receiver Agreement

Also check the link [File to IDOC|http://www.saptechnical.com/Tutorials/XI/FileToIDoc/FiletoIDocScenario.htm]

and http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/cdded790-0201-0010-6db8-beb9bb2b2...

Thanks and Regards,

Naveen

Edited by: chichilin on Aug 29, 2011 5:40 PM

monicabhosale
Active Participant
0 Kudos
PriyankaAnagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rasmiraj,

For configuring receiver IDOC adapter, In your PI system first you need to create an RFC destination (SM59)of type 3 pointing to your receiver SAP backend system. Then you need to create a port for the RFC destination using the transaction code idx1. If you want to hanlde the control record manually then appropriate mapping should be done in the ESR and in the IDOC receiver communication channel you need to select the check box apply control record from payload.

>>>> receiving idoc's data i want to update in my SAP database,How to achieve that?(Any program I have to write?what i need to mention in there?)

Is yours is custom IDOC or standard one????? In the SAP backend system, in partner profile you need to add one inbound parameter with message type and process code. This process code will be associated with a function module which will post the data into sAP database. In case of standard IDOc, we have standard process codes. In cese odf custom IDOC, you need to write a function module which will post the data and associate this function module with a process code.

Regards

Priynka

former_member270496
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka,

for receiver IDOC scenario.we have to make a process code(customized) and desighn a function module for this so to attach with it. how to develop this particular function module?(what all aprameters should be there,any particular format?)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
how to develop this particular function module?(

this needs to be handled by the ABAP developer....nothing to be done in PI.

former_member192238
Participant
0 Kudos