cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Rebate settlement in Poland.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm about to set up rebate processing in Poland.

According to Polish law, it is not possible to issue a credit note. A correction invoice is required in all cases. In case of rebate settlement, we can't issue a correction invoice for all historical invoices for up to a year.

My question is this:

How do I settle (partial and final settlement) rebate agreements in compliance with Polish law, when I'm not allowed to issue a credit note for an accumulated amount, collected via the normal rebate process?

Can the rebate processing be finalized without creating the credit note and then manually clearing the accrued amounts against an invoice we have asked the customer to sent to us?

I have searched both forums and notes, but unfortunatelly, it seems that there's no instructions about this top be found anywhere?

Please advise.

Thanks in advance,

Flemming Jacobsen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Flemming,

Welcome to SDN!

Poland rebates solution has been discussed here already:

[;

Pls search the forum and go through posting rules of this forum.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Raghu.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Flemming

First of all Welcome to SDN Forum

If it is not possible to issue Credit Note, as per the Polish Law, then instead of rebate agreement document type, assign correction invoice document type or FD document type to rebate agreement type.So while settling the rebate agreement correction invoice document type or FD document type should come

So, you have to go with a Z program by changing the document types.So kindly get in touch with your ABAP team also by giving this inputs

Regards

Srinath

Edited by: sri nath on Aug 29, 2011 3:26 PM