cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order having 10 items i want to bill only 4 items

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, sap gurus

sales order having 10 items but i want to bill only 4 items, please explain all possibles

please any body help me.

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks to all

and special thanks to rohan gudavalli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The easiest and simplest way of doing it is as follows:

If yours is order related billing:

Then enter the Sales Order number in T.Code VF01 and before pressing enter there is a pushbutton called "Selection List" on the left hand side of "Execute" button.

Click on that Selection list push button. It will open all the line items in your sales order. Select the 4 line items u want to bill and press "Copy" pushbutton. this will then do the billing only for the 4 line items that you selected.

Next time if you enter the sales order number again in VF01 and press enter, it will do the billing for remaining line items of that sales order.

Pre-requisite for the above procedure is that the billing date must be same for all line items.

Let me know if you still have any questions and need further assistance.

Regards,

Rohan Gudavalli.

Edited by: Rohan Gudavalli on Sep 1, 2011 7:49 AM

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ammulu,

Check as Srinath suggested . That will resolve your issue. Check this and post if still there is an issue.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to select billing relevance K in the item category if you want to do partial billing and click on selection list so that the system displays all the line items so that you can select the relevant line items and also the required quantities and create a bill.

And the other way is if you want to bill only some of the line items then you do PGI for only those line items and create bill only for them.

Chnaging the billing relevance --- can be used in cases where the customer asks for partial billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a provision for doing partial billing in the billing document , you will have to configure at the item category level (billing item category) as relevant for partial billing. I believe it must be E...i do not have access to SAP and that is the reason iam not able to clearly mention the type of billing category.

Once this is done then in the initial screen of VF01 you can do as mentioned in the earlier thread and a new screen will be displayed wherein you can select the line items you want to bill and execute.

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ammulu2010 ,

You can do as told by RAGHU or else in VF01, you can select only those line items for which you need to create billing.

vf01> menu> selection list button between selection date and execute icons.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can think of the following:

1) When you create delivery ensure you do delivery/picking etc. for only 4 line items and it'll bill only 4 qty.-->manual activity.

2) Put reason of rejection for the 6 items and system will bill only those 4 items.

3) assign delivery block to the 6 line items and continue with delivery etc..system will bill only 4 line items.

4) assign diff shipping ppoints to the 6 line items and they'll get delivered and billed separately--unless your system is setup to combine items from the same sales order into 1 billing doc.

Regards

Raghu.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

If you want to bill only 4 line items then make sure that those 4line items have same billing date and other line items have different billing date

Also make sure that the 4line items have same scheduling date and the remaining 6line items have different scheduling dates

Regards

Srinath