Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line item data does not appear on all master pages - Adobe forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have a problem in Adobe forms as explained below-

I have a page in the form which has, you can say, a 2 windows or subforms ( Information window/subfirm on top right corner, main on middle of the page ). The data of the main subform is a line item data of delivery. Some parts of the same data need to be printed on the Information subform also. The main subform can overflow to next pages but the information window will have only very limited data to be printed on one page itself, meaning it does not overflow.

Now the requirement is that each line item should be printed on a new page. For example if there are 2 lines items then first line item should be printed on first page. Then there will be a conditional page break and the next line item will be printed on the next page ( I have achieved this using condition page break). The information window will contain information related to corresponding line items. If the first line item data overflows in main then information window of first line item should be printed on first and 2nd page. The second line item should start printing on 3rd page and information window of 3rd page will contain data of 2nd line item.

I created 1 body page and 1 master page. I created one internal table with data of main window and information window. I put the information window on master page to make it appear on all the pages.

This solution unfortunately does not work. The issue is that in case of overflow, 1st page information window shows first line item. 2nd pages shows 2nd line item and 3rd page is blank whereas ideally 1st and 2nd page information window should show first line item and 3rd page should show 2nd line item. This means that master page and body page are not getting linked. If I create the information window on body page itself, it does not repeat on all the pages. Please provide some inputs to resolve the issue.

Thanks

Abhi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhinav,

I am also trying to solve the similar issue. Need to print the internal table data in the Master page.

Have you resolved this issue. Can you Please share your solution .

Thanks

Swarna.