cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap document order block

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i added new order reason in header level as well as in item level with description "order rejected " in header level and "item rejected" in item level, for sales document

now our requirement is whenever

1.if order reason mentioned in header then subsequent Document should not be created it overall order should be blocked

2. if rejection reason is maintained at item level , that item should not be proceed further that item should be blocked.

what configuration i have to do or how to use this in incompleteness procedure.

with regards,

Mahesh Fulse

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you dont want to create a delivery when

Both these conditions are there in your system

.if order reason mentioned in header then subsequent Document should not be created it overall order should be blocked

2. if rejection reason is maintained at item level , that item should not be proceed further that item should be blocked

Go to VTLA.FOr LF and OR check the header conditions routine Order requirement "001" there ask your ABAPer to write the VBAK- AUGRU = "value" then dont create the delivery. This is the standard delivered copy requirement to verify that the preceding sales order header is valid for delivery.

As well as in the Item for ex: TAN item category you have conditions requirements "101"

Copying requirements are FORM routines that check certain requirements as a precondition for the copying process.

Regards,

Saju.S

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For point 1, you could consider using the BADI or exit; save_document_prepare.

In here, you can define logic similar to:

IF VBAK-AUGRU (Order Reason) = <Specific Value>

VBAK-LIFSK (Delivery Bloack) = <Specific Value>

ENDIF.

By setting the delivery block, the creation of the delivery should be prevented based on your order reason field.

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mahesh Fulse,

First investigate (as i have not tested) whether your system is allowing you to create a delivery for the line items or entire sales order if it has a reason for rejection in the item level or header level respectively.

If it is allowing, then it is better you control the creation of subsequent documents using copy control.

I.e, make a check in the requirement whether the item/document has a reason for rejection.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

for 2--if you assign a reason of rejection for line item it won't automatically be relevant for delivery. No additional config required.

For 1, if you assign an order reason, as far as I know, there is no config to block it for further processing. Some code in user exit MV45AFZZ to achieve this functionality.

Regards

Raghu.