cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery quantity in delivery for stock transfer order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have written code in enahncement to confirm the order quantity against purchase order quantity after subtracting the minimum safety stock maintained in the material master. That is, if unrestricted stock is 1000, PO qty is 1000, minimum safety stock is 500, confirmed quantity in PO will come as 500 due to the enhancement for availability check.

However, when we are creating delivery against the PO through transaction VL10B, the order quantity in delivery is coming as 1000 instead of 500 ( confirmed quantity).

Request your advice on how I can get the delivery quantity equal to confirmed quantity in delivery for PO.

Regards,

T Saravanan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
we are creating delivery against the PO the order quantity
        in delivery is coming as 1000 instead of 500

This is standard SAP. Irrespective of stock available, whatever be the order quantity, that quantity will only flow to your delivery. You have to change it manually. If you dont want to do it manually, then you need to include the coding for this also accordingly in your existing enhancement.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for your reply. I could get this done using a standard setting based on advice from a senior colleague in my company.

I am sharing the information here.

Path : Logistics Execution ---> Shipping ---> Basic Shipping Functions ---> Configure Global Shipping Data -- Activate Trf Conf PO Qty.

This helped in getting the confirmed quantity in the delivery. If this had not worked, I would have to get it done through the enhancement only as suggested by you.

Regards,

T Saravanan

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for sharing an useful information which many of the members would not be aware of. Also thanks for promptly updation in the forum.

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (0)