cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding GR in Trading Business

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts....

I am dealing with Trading sales scenario and need your help/opinion for the issue i came across...

My Client deals in trading sales, where he orders goods and gets delivery at his site and then does the standard delivery to the customer.. for this scene there are two options for me....

1) Create Material with FERT, then i can do the SO, based on this i can proceed with PR and PO. After PO when i do MIGO (goods receipts) with 101 mov. type, stock gets updated straight away in respective storage location, only problem is initially when i create SO how come MM enduser will know for this material that he has to generate PR ?..

2)Create Material with HAWA, then i can do the SO, based on PR generated automatically in SO, i am able to create PO and after PO when i try to do MIGO (goods receipts), stock is not updating in storage location....have tried many things for this issue but still have nt got the solution....

How can i get stock updated after migo for above case no. 2 ........or if any solution for case 1 ...which one should i use and go forward with? please reply.....

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe this is like 3rd party scenario.. the automatic PO gets generated based on the Schedule line category definition where you can configure the system to have Automatic PR generated.

Here is a detailed discussion on a similar requirement:

[;

Also please search the forum before you post.

Regards

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you RAGHU....

As u said the case is similar with Third Party but the only major difference is client receives delivery (phisically goods acceptance at client side) and thus inventory goes up....in this case i am unable to get stock updated during MIGO if i do the process with material type HAWA....any idea how can i get stock updated during MIGO wrt mov.type 101

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then this isnt 3rd party..in 3rd party, the vendor delivers the goods where HAWA material type, BANS item category group..automatic PR generation etc..MIGO etc happens.

In your case, business is procuring goods and delivering it to customer..few things here, the item category should be TAB.

Use schedule line category CB and accnt assignment category as 0.

Regarding movement types, pls refer:

[;.

Regards,

Raghu.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts

Thread has been resolved....Thank you for your contribution....

Thank you once again...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

u can use process of :

Individual purchase orders are used when your customer orders goods from you that are not in stock and must be ordered from one or more external vendors.

check this link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_40b/helpdata/en/dd/5601fb545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm

Thanks & regards,

Deepaks