Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy Control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have two questions.

First Question:

First the business req is to create a quote w.r.t sales order.In this case what are the item categories which needs to be included.what sahll the item category proposal.can any abody let me know for standard item categroy AGN and TAN.

second question:when copying the sales order from quotes..the quantity is not getting copied.Checked the copying control,Copy qunatity field...do we have any other control ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..For the second part of ur question, if u select negative in the field 'positive negative quantity' system will not copy source document quantity into the target document.

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

First Question:

First the business req is to create a quote w.r.t sales order.In this case what are the item categories which needs to be included.what sahll the item category proposal.can any abody let me know for standard item categroy AGN and TAN.

*At the time of Quotation i think you don't required any Availability Check and u need to Take Item category AGN and Schedule line BN *

second question:when copying the sales order from quotes..the quantity is not getting copied.Checked the copying control,Copy qunatity field...do we have any other control ?

At the time Raising SO with reference of Quotation you need to maintain the Copy Control by using T-Code VTAA

Check the Standard SAP combination like QT & OR then you will get clarification and based on that you need to maintain if you create New Sale document type and Item category & Schedule lines

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/CopyControlsettings

and also kindly Check before posting the Thread you will get more information

I hope You Understand

Revert

Regards,

Prasanna