cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding non excisable material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My client requirement is that they are selling excisable goods & non excisable goods in single sales order- creating delivery-creating billing- capturing excise for those are excisable in j1iin, in that billing some line items are not excisable so my concern is that Am i able to process excisable & non excisable items in j1iin. what prcautions i need to take in capturing excise invoice

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is nothing wrong in showing both excisable and non-excisable items in one excise invoice but you need to show in output, which line items are excisable and which line items are non-excisable to excise authorities.

May be if chapter id is different for excisable and non excisable, you can assign routine 351 in VTFL so that based on that you will have invoice split based on chapter id and you can have excise invoice also accordingly.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear G. Lakshmipathi

Still I am little bit confuse whether can we carry forward non excisable & excisablel item in J1iin for excise capture, also for non excisable item capturing of BED= 0 is acceptable to my client.

Former Member
0 Kudos

waiting for reply

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
whether can we carry forward non excisable & excisablel item

Yes and in fact, if you see my above reply, I have already indicated that you need to differentiate which are excisable and which are non-excisable items in case you opt to club all in one excise invoice. For this, you need to populate some text at the bottom page of the invoice.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks you

Answers (0)