cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sos:report exception.

Former Member
0 Kudos

there is a window in my componentA,it contain a viewset(1,3) in it,which embed three views.

(1,1) viewA;

(2,1) viewB, EmptyView;

(3,1) viewC, EmptyView;

viewA in charge for displaying or closing viewB and ViewC by its action event.i built four outbound plugs(outViewA,outViewAEmpty,outViewB,outViewBEmpty) to do it in viewA.and give corresponding link to their own inbound plug.

when i first execut this applicatons i just wanna to display viewA.so these code in viewA:

<b> wdDoInit(){

wdThis.wdFirePlugviewAEmpty();

wdThis.wdFirePlugviewBEmpty();

}</b>

but it cann't run stablely.sometimes it run ok.but sometimes it report exception :

<u>com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDRuntimeException: Cannot navigate from view viewA via non-existent outbound plug outviewAEmpty.</u>

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

anyone can give me some advice?

Former Member
0 Kudos

post for again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you said:

<i>when i first execut this applicatons i just wanna to display viewA</i>

Why are you firing plugs for this? Make the EmptyView as default for the cells [2,1] and [3,1]. This will just show viewA in [1,1] and the EmptyView in both [2,1] and [3,1].

Regards,

Satyajit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,Satyajit Chakraborty

i don't wanna to invoke firing plugs .but if no ,

i often get following exception ,epecially for reboot server:

<b>

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDRuntimeException: View container UI element cell_2_1_ in view TestWinTestComp_TestWin of component TestComp represents view container cell_2_1_ which does not contain a view</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Seems that you have a view container with the name "cell_2_1_" in the view "view TestWinTestComp_TestWin" and it doesnot have any view embedded into it.

Try embedding a view on to this View Container.

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you embedding this EmptyView via "Embed Empty View" option?

My suggestion would be to create two empty views yourself (without any UI elements) and embed them as default empty views.

Regards,

Satyajit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,Satyajit Chakraborty

i am sure i've done it.

i 'v embed two emptyView in diagram view design.

and the exception oppeared for sometimes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,Satyajit Chakraborty

i 'v done as u said.the exception not appeared for the present.(in fact i firstly do it as that)

now i have another exception report.

assume i have another view named viewD.i wanna to enter viewD screen by action event of viewB.

so i built a outbound plug (named outNavigateD) in viewB and a inbound plug(name inNavigetD) in viewD,and linked them.

of course the viewD is embed to the area out of the viewset in Diagram view design.

when i invoke the action event, it report exception:

<b>com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDRuntimeException: Cannot navigate from view viewB via non-existent outbound plug outNavigateD</b>

(if that solved,can u tell me how to back from viewD screen to the testWin screen?)