cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to copy header text from one order to another order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Could anyone tell me, how to copy header text from one sales order to another sales order which was created with reference to first sales order?

ex:I created sales order ZEE (repairs) with reference to this i am creating Free of delivery FD.i maintained header text in ZEE order ,that text should copy to FD order (header text)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member246371
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

it doesn't matter whether time or regular, as long as you are entering data in one sales order and you want to refer it to another sales order the object VBBK should work. Please follow the steps mentioned above,

Thanks

DB

former_member246371
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Suppose you want to coly the shipping instructions from one order to another order created with ref to first order, follow these steps,

1. Go to T Code VOTXN

2. Select the sales document header radio button

3. Check the access sequence associated with your text type

4. Go to the accesss sequence and enter text object VBBK and the text ID as the one you wantn to copy the text from,

hope this helps,

thanks,

DB

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Hegal/DB,

Your answer is correct,i forger to add one issue here that is "The customer is one time costomer" and we add header text manyally. is this text can copy.

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raja Kumar Reddy,

In the TCode: VOTXN, select your HEADER TEXT ID and check whether it is marked as REFER/DUPLICATE.

You also have to assign the same text determination procedure for both the orders.

Check and revert back.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles