Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inactivate queries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need your help on the following question:

-Is it possible to inactivate a query? When selecting a query in the query definitions, I can see that there is a checkbox to Inactivate the query. I tried to inactivate it but I am not able. What types of access rights are necessary to Inactivate a query?

I appreciate your advises.

Thanks,

Igor Nakamura

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vikram, thank you very much for your reply.

When I go into "Projects" and I can see a list with some options: Create Project, Create Project from Template, My Projects, etc.

My question is: "Since they are standard, is there a way for me to hide, for example, the option Create Project?"

Many thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Igor

It seems you are talking about the system navigation toolbar at the top of the workbench. If that is so then all the customizations can be made with the help of Toolbar Customization option available for enterprise user. First you have to figure out toolbar ID that you are looking to hide in System Toolbars.

For e.g. if you are on E Sourcing 7.0 you can hide Create Project option with toolbar customization. Here the toolbar ID for the same would be eso.system.toolbar.navigation.odpBlueNavGroup_eso.project_management.srm_projects.odpAdd_projects.projects

Similarily you have to figure out toolbar ID for other options.

Regards

Mudit Saini

0 Kudos

Hi Igor,

I would first check if the query in question is a custom query or a standard query. Standard queries start with Internal Name FCI- and cannot be modified.

If it is a custom query, then I would check what type of access you have in the system. At least one of the security profiles you are assigned to should have edit access to Query Definition. To check this you can go to Setup --> Security Profile --> Select Security Profile --> Access Rights tab --> Select Queries and Reports from the dropdown. Make sure you have edit access to Query Definition.

Regards,

Vikram