cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to exclude the credit check when the qty is not confirmed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can you please tell me, how to exclude the sales order from credit check when there is no confirmed quantity in the sales order.

Example: If I create a sales order with 10 qty and the net value is Rs.100. The quantity is not confirmed in the schedule lines (as the stock is not available). In this case system should not do the credit check.

Thanks & Regards,

Sreehari.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to OVAK select your sales document type and in the check credit column choose from "Blank"-no credit limit check .

save it and try

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

As you said, if we remove the credit check at order level it will not at all check the sales orders even though they are confirmed.

My requirement is, as and when the schedule lines have the confirmed quantity then only this credit check should be crried out.

Regds,

Sreehari.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

By standard, the system calculates the sales order value for credit check only when there is a confirmed quantity at schedule line level. For further reference read OSS Note 377165 - Update open credit values for credit management. If there is no confirmed quantity, then it won't take the sales order value into open order value.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva Ram,

Thank you very much.

Thanks & Regards,

Answers (0)