Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show amouts of certain categories in SNP Book

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I need your suggestion on following issue:

I need to make two following aux. KF's:

1. One should contain quantities type EG and AG from KF Distr. receipt (confirmed)

2. Second should contain quantities type BF, EJ, EQ from KF Distr. receipt (TLB confirmed)

I found following function in Macro - ORDER_DATA_LOCPRODS will it suit my purpose or I should try smth. else?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrey,

I am assuming you have these already setup in SNP and working.

You can follow these steps:

In SNP:

Create a category group with just each of the categories EG, AG,BF, EJ, EQ from KF Distr. receipt (TLB confirmed

In DP:

Create a keyfigure in DP planning area for each of the categories (EG, AG,BF, EJ, EQ from KF Distr. receipt (TLB confirmed) you want to release

Then release the numbers from SNP to DP using transaction /SAPAPO/LCOUT - Release to Demand Planning .

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Visu thanks for a info but maybe I didn't explain clear my req's:

Business guys ask us to separate following in separate Aux. KF's in TLB Vendor Data View (SNP):

1. to separate data with categories EG, AG to Aux. KF Pur Req. from Distr. receipt (confirmed) KF (real)

2. to separate data with categories BF, EJ, EQ to Aux. KF Pur Ord. from Distr. receipt (TLB confirmed)

Because they need to see this data separatly in Data View...

Is it possiable exactly in SNP using Macro or some other functionality?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

this macro works for us...

ruchi_das2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andrey,

I am trying to store the values of Forecast KeyFigure of category 'FA' into a time series KF using this macro with the following parameters.

Step1 :  ( 29 Iterations :Initial;04/11/2013 )

Row: Location Supply ( Frm 03/15/2013 ) =

Operation : ORDER_DATA_LOCPRODS( '0' ; 'FA' ; ACT_VERSION ; TODAY ;

Operation : TODAY ; ACT_LOCATION ; ACT_PRODUCT )

I have activated it with no errors but it doesn't get back with results and not store the data in the time series KF.

Could you suggest me any inputs.

Regards

Ruchi

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you can use macro function ORDER_DATA_LOCPRODS().This function reads orders based on category group.

So you need to create 2 category groups .one with categories EG and AG ,other with BF, EJ, EQ.

The other option is remove all other categories and keep the categories which are requied from category group which is assigned to KF Distr. receipt (confirmed).Do the samefor category group which is assgined to KF Distr. receipt (TLB confirmed)

.Note that if you change this then it will effect to all dataview and planningbooks.

Regards,

Sunitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for info!

And can you give me a short example with this function because I didn't find any good example for it here or in 9Aexamples views in MacroBuilder?

Thanks in advance!

BR, Andrey.