cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What about the "Display more" icon (magnifying glass) in STMS?

mario_marschall
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I've got a question about the icon mentioned above. In case you don't know what I mean: If you open the import queue of any ABAP system via transaction STMS you can view more details about your transports by either clicking the little magnifying glass in the bar on top or by using Edit->Display more (StrgShiftF1 is also possible). Now our transport guys asked me why there are some systems in our landscape where there is no magnifying glass icon. At first I thought it was a simple question of older systems not having it or something like that. But we simply seem to have some systems with the icon and some without. Of course I looked into the transport parameters for each system and I cannot find any difference that might be responsible for this icon. Anybody happen to now how I get his icon to appear in every system?

Thanks and kind regards

Mario

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Mario,

Maybe solution is to check config. under Extras > Personal Settings and if there is a pint hide expert function please disable this point.

Please give a point , if this is helpfull.

Peter

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

mario_marschall
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Peter,

thank you for your suggestion, but that cannot be the solution. Especially since I'm experiencing this odd behaviour also when I view different import queues for different system all from our central transport controller, which has the expert view active for all systems.

Kind regards

Mario

fjhernanz
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mario,

Its possible that this is an authorization issue. Do you get the same with a SAP_ALL?

Br,

Javier

0 Kudos

Hi Mario,

This is a real strange issue so as mentioned above it can be authorization issue,

or others can you please check the sap program gui and gui status for all systems e.g. it should be IMPQUE_EXPERT

If NOT this is a root cause of problem, but solution is open OSS message

Best regards,

Peter

mario_marschall
Participant
0 Kudos

If it is better with SAP_ALL I could't tell you, because although I am an admin we are not allowed to work with SAP_ALL in systems other than our sandboxes. But I highly doubt that it is an authorization issue since I am able to use the "display more" functions in all systems, if not by clicking the magnifying glass icon then via the menu.