Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

Customer - A Credit Limit - 50000.00 INR

Created one Sales order worth value - 40000.00 for 500 pcs Credit Exposure - 40000.00 INR

Delivery created worth value - 30000.00 INR

After PGI the credit exposure still shows 40000.00. But I want system to consider credit exposure based on amount of delivery (after PGI).

Please guide me how to config the above requirement.

Regards

Animesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Animesh,

Not only after delivery completion, even after invoicing also the credit exposure will be 40000. System evaluates credit exposure based on the formula Open orders + open deliveries + open bills + A/c receivables.

You have to have credit related user exits for your purpose.

u2022 LVKMPTZZ

u2022 LVKMPFZ1: USER_CREDIT_CHECK1

u2022 LVKMPFZ2: USER_CREDIT_CHECK2

u2022 LVKMPFZ3: USER_CREDIT_CHECK3

Hope this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mokirala

Thanks for u'r reply...

Can u pls send ABAP codes for the implemented user exits?

Regards

Animesh

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Animesh,

I got a brilliant idea. Before trying user exits try using static credit check for this purpose. This alone is sufficient.

In OVA8 screen use static credit and you uncheck open orders check box which is present besides status check box and try to check whether it is working fine.

This must work. If you uncheck open orders then system will not consider open orders while evaluating credit. This is simple and straight. Make this config change in the automatic credt contol settings.

Hope this must work. Let me know if the problem is still not resolved.

Edited by: mokirala tilak on Aug 31, 2011 10:31 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Animesh,

In case your requirement is that sytem should not consider "Open Sales Order Value" from credit exposure, then change the field "Update Group" from 00012 to 00015 in your credit control area. Update group 00015 will only consider the Open deliveriesOpen billingA/c receivables, and excludes Open sales orders.

Do update after testing the same.

Regards

Vamsi.

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Animesh and Vamsi,

I still don't suggest changing update group (Though 0000015 can be used) as it is being already used by the client and suggest to use static credit check with open orders check box unchecked. This will have minimum negative impact. As per my understanding this will automatically prompt system to use 000015 update group. Below is the text of SAP.

If a document cannot be processed with the update group you specify, the system determines the next possible update it can carry out. For example, you select Update group 000012 which, at delivery, reduces the open order value and increases the open delivery value. Assume that one item in the order is not relevant for delivery. In this case, the system automatically determines Update group 000018 for this item. Update group 000018 increases the open delivery value for the order item. The system uses the confirmed quantity of delivery-relevant schedule lines to update the order value.

Further to change update group we have to make changes in credit control area data in configuration which automatically updates the update group of OVA8 screen. But this is not suggestable.

Edited by: mokirala tilak on Aug 31, 2011 2:36 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr Mokirala & Vamsi

Thanks for u'r reply.

I have tried using under delivery tolerance agianst customer and got the result as per my requirement.

Please advise whether I am following the right approch or not.

Regards

Animesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The credit exposure is indeed 40,000 because that is the value of order and delivery. The delivery is 30,000 but the order is still open for 10,000. If the intent is to not process the order additionally, you must update the order to Part. dlv./item to 'B' so that system knows only one delivery is to be created per line item.

The sales value in FD32 should reflect

Order 10,000

Delivery 30,000

Total sales exposure is $40,000.

Until the remaining balance on order is fulfilled, it will count as credit exposure.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The credit exposure could be the result of update of info structure settings. Check in t.code OMO1, what type of synchronization is set for structure S066. You can make the updating as 1, synchronous updating.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

User exit seems to be the feasible soln as standard system works on the process as mentioned above.

However one thing can be done try tcode va05 and delete open orders ( click open orders ) , in this way you can

get the correct exposure.

Regards