cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not able to create BOM through CS01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Whenever I trying to create BOM through CS01 and save the document system automatically goes to EASY ACCESS screen.

In details, I have created one material with item category ERLA and maintained PR00 & posted some stock in plant. After that when I maintain BOM through CS01 after given all require details whenever I save the document system automatically goes to EASY ACCESS screen.

From CS02, not getting the details also. In CS02 the error is :BOM not found for this material/plant/usage"

Can anybody help me on this ???

Thanks in advance......

Regards,

boseavi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI boseavi,

I am facing same problem as u mentioned earlier:

Whenever I trying to create BOM through CS01 and save the document system automatically goes to EASY ACCESS screen.

In details, I have created one material with item category ERLA and maintained PR00 & posted some stock in plant. After that when I maintain BOM through CS01 after given all require details whenever I save the document system automatically goes to EASY ACCESS screen.

From CS02, not getting the details also. In CS02 the error is :BOM not found for this material/plant/usage"

Please let me know if u found the solution of problem........

its urgent ...................please help.................thanks..........

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The issue seems to be with Authorization.Pls run Tcode: SU53 just after u got this issue,if u see the authorization object is there then consult with ur Basis guy.

Regards,

AJIT K SINGH

Happy to Help U

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ajit Singh thaks for suggestion,

I try that with solution but its showing :

The last authorization check was successful with green mark.

but same problem.

madlercm
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check authorizations, and also if customization does not exclude this material type from being a BOM header.

ashish_andani
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi...

please read the message at footer while doing CS01....

if it says authorization missing...then go to SU53 and check, which object is missing for this user..

hope it works..

Thanks