Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activating BI technical content

former_member556881
Participant
0 Kudos

HI All,

I have installed BI_CONT 706 on Netweaver 702.I nowwant to activate the technical content.Jjust to check how RSA1 looks like,I ran RSA1 and canceled all the further prompts.The status of the job RS_TCO_ACTIVATION is shown as finished.But I guess the job did not run at all as duration of the job in SM37 is 0 sec and the status in RSTCO_ADMIN is activating.I ran RSA1 again.But now the promts for activation of the job and other prompts are not coming up.What can I do now to activate the BI content.

1.Can I re-run the job RS_TCO_ACTIVATION manully like copying the origial job?

2.Run RSTCO_ADMIN and click on install.Will this option activate the BI content?

Please guide me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try

SPRO ->SAP NetWeaver ->Business Intelligence ->Settings for BI Content ->Business Intelligence ->BI Admin Cockpit ->Activate Technical Content in SAP NetWeaver BI

Markus

former_member556881
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

Thanks for your response.I have found a doc on the following link for the option you have mentioned.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/c0e5ca3b-95ce-2b10-4d94-864ab29a8b63

As per the page 14 on a bove link,Please confirm the activation of BI_CONT involves the following.

1.Activate the source system.

2.Replicate data sources.

3.Repair missing infopackages

4.Activate technical content.

5.Schedule Init Process chains

Regards,

Dinakar