cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Withholding Tax Condition not Calculating Values in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello. I am trying to create a sales order for a customer that is liable to withholding tax but the withholding tax value is not calculated in the sales order. The condition line appears but this line is blank. I have complete configurations for calculation in Finance and the value is calculated correctly there. I have created a condition type for withholding tax and I have assigned same to the withholding tax type. I have also put the condition in the pricing procedure. In VK11, when I create condition records, I cannot create several lines for the different withholding tax codes. I can only create one line. Could this be the problem? I am using access sequence J1AW and condition type J1W1. Any ideas?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Standard system behavior. Withholding tax is calculated. It's figures are just not displayed in the condition table of the sales order or the invoice but upon payment, the withholding tax amount is reflected.

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please click the analysis pricing under conditon tab and navigate to this condition. It will tell you the reason why it has not picked. Please also check if there is any requirement routine in place.

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done that check, it says "condition record has been found', still I do not a value in the line. Have I used the correct access sequence? How come when creating condition record I cannot enter values for all my withholding tax codes? I am using acces sequence J1AW with condition table 399.....