Did you mean: 

Sender FCC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anybody help me with sender FCC?

I have to pick up fixed-lenth fields file which looks like below:

:XYZ:

45002626060806 09:00CN 37812691081 .......

Line1 is only header which tells about what type of file (Literal Text).I have to ignore this.

Line2 is the record(one line) I need to pick which contains atleast 60 fields with fixed lenghts. No field separator....need to identify fields by field lenths. If there no value for the field, it will have blank spaces.

(Basically its only one column with all fields of thier length, total 706 characters length)

What are the FCC parameters that I should be using for this kind of file?

Regards

Navin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navin,

Please take a look at this..

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005vp/helpdata/en/2c/181077dd7d6b4ea6a8029b20bf7e55/content.htm

cheers

Prashanth

P.S Please mark helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth,

Thanks for the link. I have been through that material and all the weblogs on FCC. But I couldn't make it work for the file structure mentioned above. Please be specific if you know what parameters will work.

I am getting following error in adapter monitoring:

2006-08-23 16:54:24 MDT: Error: Conversion initialization failed: Exception: java.lang.Exception: java.lang.Exception: Error(s) in XML conversion parameters found:

<b>Format error in 'xml.recordset' argument: incomplete structure (name,number) pair</b>

What does this error mean?

Ragards

Navin

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

WHat is your Record Structure i.e Data Type ?

Create a Segment and create one field under that and check then go with file content conversion

Data Type looks like this-

Source

- Field1

- Field2

-Fieldn with proper lengths and try out.

Regards,

Moorthy