cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAINT import of TU/SPS gets error 207 Invalid Column name 'area'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have installed a EHP5 ECC 6 system, Windows 2008 SQLServer 2008R2. Have used SolMan MaintOpz to download the additional Technical Usages (TU) like HCM and SPS to be imported into the system using transaction SAINT.

I am using the stack.xml file for the Saint import.

IMPORT phase have completed, but now I am getting an SQL error 207 duing the XPRA_EXECUTION phase when doing method execution. This stops the SAINT import and when I click on Continue button i will et the same error and SAINT will stop again.

The error is for the support package SAPKB70204 Basis Support Package 04 for 7.02.

The return code for method execution is RC 8.

When I check the log file, the errors are

SQL Error 207 Invalid colun name 'area'

Errors occurred during post-handling MSS_SDBP_AFTER_IMP for SDBP L

The error affects the following components: BC-DB-MSS

Further analysis find that it is trying to run a SQL script and the script fails due to the above error.

I read the script, it contains statements to create a table with a field name 'area' and select statements to this table.

I have tried patching the SAPEXE and SAPEXEDB kernels to the latest but still the same error. Already on the latest kernel level and dbmssslib.dll and tp and r3load and r3trans files due to the patch.

Without fixing this error, my SAINT import will never complete and I will not have a functioning ERP system. The entire team is waiting for me so plese can anyone help me? I am desperate.

Thank you for any advise or help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check

Note 769842 - SQL errors occur in XPRAS_UPG phase

Markus

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have found out the problem. A table was created without many of the required fields, which result in the script error. I have renamed the table and continue SAINT, and the script recreates the table and runs the script without problem.

former_member184473
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nick,

If the Markus's post helped you, it wll be a good idea to give the points and close the thread.

Regards,

Eduardo Rezende