cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

master data doubt

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello sir,

i know customer master sales area data store in table knvv n shipping data store in table knvs but i got confused that if we go under shipping tab and select any field like under tolerance,shipping condition ect then it shows table knvv not knvs so my doubt is what exactly store in table knvs with example. plz hlep me

Regards

nisha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nisha,

KNVV is the general table which gives almost all the information of all the fields of sales area.

KNVS looks to be a table which inputs the customer related information and gets all shipping related information of the customer.

This is shipping tab information of the sales area data of the customer master is stored in KNVV only and not KNVS.

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you goto SE11 and enter in to KNVS, you can see the list of fields it has, the data type and length.

There is an option called where used list on top of the table (Shortcut key: CtrlShiftF3 after selecting a field row) which tell you that field usage in all the programs, screens, FMs etc.

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nisha,

KNVS is not relevant to the master data in XD03 and not related to KNVP data.

Am not able to trace where is it udpated from? It seems to be more of a transaction data used by SAP in internal programs.

Regards,

Raghu.

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nisha,

KNVS corresponds to Customer Master Shipping Data

It contains details on below points.

Customer Number 1

Shipping Point/Receiving Point

Transit route (sequence of the countries for transportation)

Route planning indicator

Outline tour

Itinerary for regular route

Forwarding agent

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles