cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export/Import using CTS for PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

From PI Dev System i am transporting the ID objects using CTS.

All objects assigned to scenario and scenario is active. when i am exporting the Configuration scenario, it is showingt as sucess.

the problem is when we import in prod system only few objects are enabled, rest of them disabled.

can any one provide me the solution for this.

regards,

ganesh.n

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

Can you give more details about your issue? What do you mean by disabled? Normally, when transporting configuration objects in Integration directory they need to be activated/reactivated.

In order to activate the transported config objects in the target system, you should transfer the change list from the CTS Admin account to your account then activate.

Regards,

Jenny

former_member185845
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Jenny,

Thanks for your early response, let me give more clarity

we are only exporting the ID objects.

Client Basis Team is releasing them and importing them into PI-Prod, once they import, few of the objects of the relaetd configuration scenario are seen as disabled ( greyed out )and few of them enabled.

In order to activate the transported config objects in the target system, you should transfer the change list from the CTS Admin account to your account then activate.

This is handled by Client Basis team, and we are not sure whether how they are doing.

Regards

Chandra

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi JennyAmi,

thanx for your quick reply, we solved the issue.

regards,

ganesh.n

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

Greyed objects in a scenario mean that they are not existing in the system. Did you include deleted objects during your export by leaving the Include deleted objects checked? You may double check the actual objects exported from your Dev system using the Find Transports under the Tools menu. If you found no issue with your transport, you need to check it with your Basis Team.

Regards,

Jenny