Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Points had been reduced?

former_member329706
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

Suddenly mine 122 forum points had been reduced, any problem in Pts updation.Please check the same?

BR,

Patil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The answer is in the rejection email you received, ref thread "Account Assignment". About 5 hours ago.

<<Copy paste is strictly forbidden. All contributions must be your own work. Points deducted. If you do this again your account will be deleted>>

Your post was copied from http://it.toolbox.com/wiki/index.php/Account_Assignment_Category

matt

former_member329706
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Matt,

Thanks for replying,

You can check posting till now i never had copy paste any thred till now , rather i had tried to explain the solu much more better.

So that it can easily understood by the thread poster.Even though many times it happened the thread was locked saying this is common question several times and again for same thred it had been excempt.

What i psoted was state forward defination for which the user should understand what defination is for the same.

It is a direct defination of account assignment category which i had given.If that is copy paste then it is mine mistake.

And that it was mine first warning regarding the same.

Thanks of deducting 120 points.

Thanks Matt

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is entirely possible, and has happened, that your account is deleted on the first occurence. Plagiarism - passing off others work as your own - is taken extremely seriously here. The point deduction and email was your warning.

Interestingly, your posting came to light along with two other posters. All answering extremely basic questions posted by the same user. That user has been put forward for deletion.

matt

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kesavadas_thekkillath
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My Dear X Colleauge ...Hope so you are doing well

Possibility:

1)May be the 120 points were removed by the moderators while moving the threads to test & playground forum

2)Rewarded points can also be changed by the OP's.

3)The software used here sometimes does these kind of magic's.

Why points ???

BR

Kesav

former_member329706
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kesav,

Fine man,how abt you.

Yes that was i am surprised after checking the recent points?

Does some one check whether there is any update problem.

Cheers!

former_member329706
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is any moderator to explain this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

You were expecting a moderator to answer in less then 6 minutes ?

former_member329706
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not expecting , but requesting.