Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict users to view all warehouse inbounds and outbounds in VL32N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have an urgent requirement in my project. For display and change transactions VL32N, VL333N, and VL03N, VL02N,

the users should not be able to see the selection list of all stores and they are not to be able to access other stores documents.

Please advise if this is possible with either PIDs, user exits or with standard authorisation objects.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

arpan_paik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What you have done so far from your end? And what is the output?

Regards,

Arpan Paik

0 Kudos

Hi Arpan,

I have created a test role by adding VL32N and inactivated the objects that VL32N picks up in SU24. But while testing, I found that VL32N still executes displaying the stock overview data and the fuzzy search menu shows all the possible values for vendors and shipping data.

Is there a way by which we can control VL32N displaying only the required values?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

- Duplicate posting to multiple forums not allowed.

- U r g e n t is your problem not ours.

- Not providing sufficient information about what you have tried to solve the problem.

- Insufficient training (particularly in SU24 you have not understood what "deactivating a check" does).

Thread locked - please read the forum rules!