SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tcode: FPCOPARA relation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Can any one have idea, about Tcode: FPCOPARA (correspondence printing) .

my issue is, after applying new patch , when i run this tocde its taking standard samrtform insted of zprintform, so i would like to know the reason for this, so can any one have idea, from where this tocde will get the data.

any information regarding this tcode plz share, it will help full.

appricaiate u r time.

cheers..

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to maintain the zform name against different correspondence type in IMG .... once that is done ..FPCOPARA will automatically pick your ZFORM and not standard one. By default standard form names are maintained against each correspondence type.

e.g. navigate to following path and maintain custom form name :

IMG -> Cross-Application Components -> General Application Functions -> Correspondence -> Define Application Forms for Correspondence.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, i was maintained all those steps, but all of a sudden it is started taking standard form, earlier it used to take customized form. is there any thing do i need to change in 710 or 711 events?

Cheers.

0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to maintain custom Application Forms and RDI Forms against each Correspondence Type in the IMG path specified by Pranavjeet. This should resolve your problem. If not then, you need to debug FPCOPARA to see which application form is getting picked from which table and assign custom form in that table.

Thanks.

Ravi

0 Kudos

hi ravi,

thanks for valuble info, i will check with that.

cheers.