cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

launch of integration builder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I logged in to SAP XI and ran transaction SXMB_IFR. When I clicked on Integration Repository. It gives a message opening opening Repository.jnlp and says access denied to repositor.jnlp pointing to temporary internet file folder where repository.jnlp lies.

FYI, I have installed Java version 1.4.2_09 in my machine.

Please let me know what may be the problem.

Thanks,

Sam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Thanks everyone for their reply. Actually there was some problem with my local setting in the machine, Which was renewed and it got resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sameer:

Could you share the details with us, how

did you fix it?

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried to login in to SAP XI with the user id XIsuper in my machine and the problem persist. so its very clear that there won't be any authorization issues as such. It was only me from our team who was experiencing this error. I asked one of my team member to login to my machine with his user id and see if he can connect to and it did work for him. We came to conclusion there should be some issue with my local setting and then I refreshed my setting logged again and it worked.

Thanks,

Sameer.

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to this path in your local PC C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc

and you will find a file called <b>hosts</b> scroll down to the last line and make an entry to your XI server.

You can find this already

127.0.0.1 localhost

add this

<IP of XI> <domain>

Domain is XI server name.

Thanks,

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

Thanks for the prompt reply but still I am facing the same problem. Any other idea?

Thanks,

Sameer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

Hi,

Check Super user has these roles-

SAP_BC_AI_LANDSCAPE_DB_RFC, SAP_SLD_ADMINISTRATOR SAP_XI_ADMINISTRATOR, SAP_XI_CONFIGURATOR SAP_XI_CONTENT_ORGANIZER, SAP_XI_DEVELOPER, SAP_XI_MONITOR

And to access IR- you need to have SAP_XI_DEVELOPER Role.

Refer this blog-

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/02/13/unable-to-open-iresrid-xipipi-71-updated-for-pi-71-support

Suneel

Note: Award points if found helpful.

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try the latest java plugin (12 instead of 09)it should work also check if you need to do any Proxy settings in ur network.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

Please take a look at these blogs..

https://weblogs.sdn.sap.com/pub/wlg/1688 [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/02/13/unable-to-open-iresrid-xipipi-71-updated-for-pi-71-support

Hope they solve ur issue

cheers

Prashanth

P.S Please mark helpful answers