cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer order was confirmed, problems on GR/goods issue for del

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was posting a TO t.code LT12, when I got the following message.

"Transfer order 0000000009 was confirmed, problems on GR/goods issue for delivery - Message no. L3400".

Can anybody enlighten on what this means, what is it's impact and how can I take care of this? I would appreciate a feedback,

ASAP.

Thanks

Paddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Prakash.

I got a tip when you said that this means Goods issue may not have been posted. And that was indeed the case. When I investigated further, I found that the batch number of the item mentioned in the transfer order was unavailable in the storage location.

Actually, the batch number mentioned was actually available in a different storage location. I did a MIGO_TR transaction to get that batch into the storage location. I was able to post GI after that.

I haven't gone through the OSS Notes you had mentioned, but I will shortly.

Thanks again for your response.

Paddy

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

As per SAP there can be two symptoms for this:

1. In a 4.70 Release or above, partial goods receipts can be triggered during the TO confirmation using 'Adopt putaway quantity' setting '4 - Do not take putaway qty as delivery qty, but post GR'. If the goods movement fails for any reason then TO confirmation also fails as a result. Prior to 4.70, the TO confirmation would be successful in such cases and message L3 400 'Transfer order & was confirmed, problems on GR/goods issue for delivery' would be issued.

2. With the confirmation of a transfer order, the goods issue posting should also executed for the delivery.

Although the corresponding indicator is entered for the confirmation, the goods issue posting is not executed. The system generates message L3400 'Transfer order & was confirmed, problems on GR/goods issue for delivery'. A goods issue posting executed manually afterwards works without problems.

For further information you can refer following SAP Notes:

- 1360102 - Goods receipt failure prevents TO confirmation

- 330159 - No GI posting for delivery with confirmation

Hope this can assist you.

Thanks & Regards

JP