cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extend out-of-the-box script for Publishing Vendor to ERP.

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are using ESO 5.1 SP9.

I would like to now how it's possible to modify the out-of-the-box script that publishes the vendor to ERP (this script actually generates an XML file). Current client wants to add more fields that are required in their SAP backend system.

I've already created the extension fields so this information can be captured by the vendor in ESO system. Now I need the information found on these fields to move to the XML file so PI module can process them to ERP.

Only thing I found was through Setup-> System Setup -> Integration -> Script Definition -> Publish Supplier.

Script is as follows:

import com.frictionless.sap.integration.exporter.FileExporter;

FileExporter exporter = new FileExporter(doc);

exporter.process();

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

I've confirmed that extension fields in ESO 5.1 are automatically added in the XML file that is passed to PI. Thanks everyone for their answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gilbert,

Integrated document config in the set up area would enable you to do this. By default extension fields are not sent in the xml. To send the extension fields, go to integrated system config and navigate to the Vendor object link. You can see both the standard and extension field. Enable the extension fileds for integration. once done these fields will be in xml and you can see use in your PI mapping

Thanks, Baski

0 Kudos

If I'm not mistaken, you are on 5.1 release. Right?

I believe Baski's comments are relevant for Sourcing 7.0.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

I was trying to replicate this in version 7.0 for master agreement's extensions.

I've enabled the extensions in the Integrated Document Configuration for the class

contracts.Contract.

Is there anything else that I should set/configure to get this working? I'm looking the XML file that is being sent to PI and the extensions are not there.

Thanks!

Robert

0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked in PI? In 5.1, extension fields added to supplier should be automatically picked up when you publish the supplier.

Regards,

Vikram