cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding receiver function module

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to capture an event that is purchase order creation in sap system.For this i have done the event linkage in swe2 transaction for event 'created' for the business object type BUS2012 for purchase order.I have also defined a receiver function module as zsw_wi_create_via_event which i copied from standard sw_wi_create_via_event fm .when i put a breakpoint in this fm and i create a purchase order,abap debugger opens and inside the fm i can find an event_container table with data related to that event.Now i just want to download the data in event_container into the same system by calling an fm gui_download inside the receiver fm but i am not able to do so.Can anyone let me know why i am not able to get the data from event container.Is it because we cant return anything from the receiver fm.i am just trying to capture the data in receiver fm.Please help me with this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Berthold_vH
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess you are in the wrong forum - this one is about SAP Event Management not about SAP Workflow.

Regards

Berthold

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

No i am not in the wrong forum.This is about event managemnent.i dnt hav to use workflow here.I am using the receiver function module as sw_wi_create_via_event because its a sample fm to receive the event.Please suggest me some other fm to receive event data if i am not supposed to use dis.