Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy control Pricing from Quote/Inquiry to Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Scenario:

Price Condition X1 set in pricing sequence Sales Doc Type ZQQ1

ZQQ1 is my quote

When I create my sales order (ZOO1) referenced to my quote ZQQ1, price condition X1 is not copied over from the quote (ZQQ1) to the order (ZOO1)

In the copy control I have Price Type set as A, "Copy price components and redetermine scales". Though I think this only work from Sales Order to Billing, is this correct?

Please, let me know if there is a configuration to copy the price condition from one document type to another even the document type changes in the pricing sequence.

Thank you,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To copy pricing conditions from Quotation to sales order, both document should have same pricing procedure

In copy control VTAA zqq1 to Zoo1

At item level -

301 Copying requirements

151 General item data

102 Bus.data/item compl.

002 Partner item

Pricing type - G

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you. I tried with the changes you mentioned and I tried with Price G and D and it keeps redetermining the price. Both document types has the same pricing procedure. Do you know anyother way in configuration?

Thank you,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Georgina,

Please refer to note 24832, this might help you.

Regards

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To copy pricing conditions from Quotation to sales order, both document should have same pricing procedure

At item level -

301 Copying requirements

151 General item data

102 Bus.data/item compl.

002 Partner item

Pricing type - A

i think it will work for u as it is working for me ...

Thanks & Regards,

Deepaks

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is the approach I am taking right now, but since there are many pricing conditions in the same situation and we need to automate as much as possible, the goal is to save the step and close the door to have different prices from the quote to the order by copying the condition from one document to the other.

When I read the documentation, my understanding is that the conditions will be copied (when I do not select the option B to redetermine pricing or any option that does re determination) from the quote to the order with no re determination, so I don't understand why the sequence is read again.

I read the note that was suggested and the information is very very helpful, but I don't see the system acting as in the note and the user exit in the suggested note do not have any programming for redetermination. I will have to look deeper in the programming to see if we have some customization somewhere that prevents the copy control act different. Thank you all for your help.

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Georgina Rivera,

If you are reluctant to maintain condition records based on the sales order type (which will solve your problem) ,

you can do the following .

Assign a ALTERNATE CONDITION TYPE against the condition type in the pricing procedure.

Now in this routine, write a code to fetch the value of the condition type from the preceding document (quotation).

I do not think there is any other standard, other than maintaining the condition record based on sales order type.

If you need more details on the ROUTINE suggested above, please get back.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hegal K. Charles,

The condition type is not manual, is automatic condition. It is coming from a pricing sequence where Document Type is involved.

The Condition Category in v/06 is 5 (Condition reserve 5).

Since the sequence involves Document Type and the quotation and the order has different condition types, at the moment of creating the order referenced to the quotation, the price is redetermined and this condition is lost because of the different document types.

Both document types has the same pricing procedure. I have tried using:

At item level -

301 Copying requirements

151 General item data

102 Bus.data/item compl.

002 Partner item

**Pricing type - A Pricing Type G, and Pricing Type D** and the price condition keeps been redetermined.

Thank you all for your suggestions, any other ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gergina,

If you're using a custom reserve cond category--did you include a logic in user exit to incl this in re-determination.

Pls check UE: RV61AFZA FORM: userexit_pricing_rule to include a logic to modify STEU-KNTYP for cond category 5.

Pls refer to sap note 24832 for more details and some examples.

Regards

Raghu.

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Georgina Rivera,

Since the condition record is maintained based on sales order type, maintain it for your sales order type also and the issue will be solved.

If it is not maintained against the SALES ORDER TYPE, system will not copy the value to the sales order type (since the access will fail)

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Georgina Rivera,

First of all, let us know whether your condition type under dispute is a manual condition type or not (v/08 or v/06).

Also could you please let us know whats the condition category of your condition type (v/06)

Depending upon your condition type's category, keep your pricing type in copy control.

If its not tax and it is manual condition, KEEP 'C' and try.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles