cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document flow in the transaction VF02 does not show actual invoice doc no..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am technical consultant. Here we have a dearth for Sales consultants.. So please SD guys help me..

The issues is,: In the transaction VF02 when i select an invoice and click on the document flow it displays the

invoice document and its subsequent accting document, (if cancelled) cancelled invoice and its accting doc.This is fine..

But when i click on the document flow for the cancel invoice order, it displays only the cancel invoice order and its reversed accting doc. My client wants the actual invoice and its accounting document to be displayed along with the cancelled order and its accting document. I think we need to do some sort of settings for this. Please guide me what to do and where??

Please help mee ASAP. its urgent...

U can reach me at 8978441919...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey thankyou guys,

The problem is solved. The problem is due to sap standard code. The project which i am working on is an upgrade one. Few standard codes is not released for upgrade. Hence i took an access key and modified the code in the include LV05CF01,

"form storno_einfuegen using v_vorgaenger structure x_vorgaenger", which was differing from the previous version and giving errorneous results.

Regards,

Manasa.S

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The logic to achieve this requirement can be considered in this way.

From table VBRK, first you need to check the Posting status (field RFBSK) where in normal circumstances, it would be "C". If the status is "E", then pass the field VBELN value in VBFA and validate the preceding document category for M and execute.

You can add this logic in the exit already suggested.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raghu,

I have tried working on this as per ur suggestion. But in this exit too they are retriving values from the table VBFA. So i have checked for my entries in this table VBFA.The problem is that table itself does not have the actual invoice and its accounting document entries for a cancelled invoice. Hence if the entries are not there in the table, there is no question of retrival.

Secondly , Do we need to do some config settings so that it allows storage of the actual invoice and its accounting doc for a cancelled entries..

Regards,

Manasa.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I didnt know the VBFA itself doesnt contain the entries..in the copy controls between your original invoice and cancellation in tcode VTFF, header level--there should be a checkbox 'Update document flow' --> please mark it and try if VBFA gets updated.

It won't get updated for the already created document--you'll have to recreate the flow.

Regards

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Don't worry..that's std SAP behavior and the good news is it can be managed by the help of user exits.

Please check this link:

[http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=227249122]

Regards

Raghu.