Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multy division and distribution channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Champs,

Please solve my problem.

1 sales org, 2 dist ch, and 3div consist an organisation structure. so I made one dist ch and division common.

Then I created customer and material master record with ony common dist ch, division. I unchecked the div box in sales doc and checked in item div box, but when creating order geting lot of issues like.

1. pricing proceedure is not determined for the sales area 2. material or customer is not defined for the sales area.

For my company 6 sales areas are created so do I need to determine pricing proceedure for all 6 sales areas? Do I n

eed to extend customer master for all sales area? Is their any standard format so that I can use any customer and material in sales order without any determination issue.

Thanks & Regards

Prasant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Follow the below link where I had provided solution for the same problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The concept of common dist channel and common division is for master data only and not for pricing proc determination.

So yes you need to maintain OVKK for all sales areas.

If properly defined, you neednot maintain customer master data for all sales areas. This setting is done in VOR1 and VOR2.

Please search the forum and you would find many discussions on this topic and am sure you would find more than what you're looking for..

Regards,

RS