Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question to Moderators of this Forum

former_member676613
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Moderators,

First of all, a very LOTs of thanks, for creating such a Great Platform for the solution of an ERROR known as Community Network Forums.

Here we can discuss regarding any error, issue related to the SAP, But i am seeing that most of my Post are being neglected and thrown-away from this Forum to the Test and Playground environment.

I am not in a Habit of posting my question to this Forum, first i try to take Help of Mr. GOOGLE, if i do not get any suggestion then i POST my questions to the Forums.

I did not got any of the Solution from Test and Playground Environment, and there are certaing issues which needs to be taken care immediately, and for that People use this Forum.

These thing are not mentioned in the Rules OF Engagement for this Forum, that the Post will be moved to Test and Playground system.

I know in SAP we have Test System, where we can test our functinality before putting it into PRODUCTION.

But here in test and playground system, i am seeing that my post are not been attended, and getting older and older.

Can anybody explain, whether my Questions are irrelevant, so that they can be neglected, OR my questions are not made for this Forum.

Please do reply.

Thanks and Regards,

CB

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi CB,

What typically happens is that the "Report Abuse" button raises an alert for the moderators from one or more community members that some thing is not right with the thread.

We then also look at the track record of previous complaints to gage how to react.

In your specific case more effort should go into the question and I also recomment stating what you have managed to find or try yourself that does not work.

Also you have duplicate posted in the past, which does not count in your favour and contributors as well as moderators dont like that.

In the past we have rejected such posts. Now we often move them to the "Beginner's Corner" (which for the moment still has the title "Test & Playground forum" but will be changed later this year to a beginners forum for each category - I am told).

Personally I also dont like the side affect of folks rushing in to answer easy questions over and over again and neglecting the more interesting ones (a.k.a. "flooding the forum").

Hope you understand.

Is there any specific question of yours which you feel should be moved back to the forum? I will take a second look at it if you do as well..

Cheers,

Julius