cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUP 2.0 application Deployment JCO Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was able to connect to SAP backend from SUP Workspace and create an MBO from a SAP BAPI.

While deploying the MBO to Sybase Unwired Platform, I am able to proceed till the step Server Connection Mapping.

When I map connection profile to the SAP backend, I get the below error.

com/sap/mw/jco/JCO$Exception

com.sybase.djc.SystemException: com/sap/mw/jco/JCO$Exception

com.sybase.djc.connector.ConnectionFactory.loadMCF(ConnectionFactory.java:587)

com.sybase.djc.connector.ConnectionFactory.connInit(ConnectionFactory.java:504)

com.sybase.djc.connector.ConnectionFactory.getInstance(ConnectionFactory.java:155)

com.sybase.sup.server.endpoint.SAPUtil.setProperties(SAPUtil.java:200)

com.sybase.sup.admin.server.EndPointAdminImpl.setProperties(EndPointAdminImpl.java:170)

com.sybase.sup.admin.server.EndPointAdminImpl_DJC.$invoke(EndPointAdminImpl_DJC.java:99)

com.sybase.djc.rmi.iiop.server.MessageHandler.processRequest(MessageHandler.java:798)

com.sybase.djc.rmi.iiop.server.MessageHandler.run(MessageHandler.java:310)

java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)

java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)

java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

I can still connect to SAP backend to create more MBOs from SUP Workspace. So is this because JCO is not configured correctly in Sybase Unwired Server? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Aman

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Which JCO version are you using? Just in case, version 3.x should not be used.

If you have 64x machine, copy JCo dlls also to C:\Windows\SysWOW64

Hope this help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was using SAP JCO 2.1.10 which works with SUP 2.0.

I realized that SAP JCO has to be configured for SUP Developer Workspace as well as the Unwired Server.

I had it configured for SUP Dev Workspace only and thus was able to create MBOs from SAP backend BAPIs. But for deployment to Unwired Server, SAP JCO files need to be added in Unwired Server at the below locations:

1.Copy librfc32.dll and sapjcorfc.dll into <SUP Installationroot>\Servers\UnwiredServer\lib
2.sapjco.jar into <SUP Installationroot>\Servers\UnwiredServer\lib\3rdparty.

Then restart the Sybase Services for the Unwired server to load JCO files. After that it should work.

Thanks,

Aman

Answers (0)