cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advanced Adapter Engine extended monitoring

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I'm using Advanced Adapter Engine (Integrated Configuration in ID) to build RFC to SOAP interfaces, and I'm looking to get a more complete monitoring.

As you know, messages for these kind of interfaces don't appear in SXMB_MONI transaction, and we have to watch them in RWB -> Message Monitoring.

Well, this monitor has two things I want to ask if can be changed/configurated:

- Messages are not retained a long time; I only find message from the the current day, messages for days before are not there.

- The detailed level is not as complete as in SXMB_MONI. I mean, in the SAP GUI transaction we have complete pipeline, but in RWB Monitor we only have payload of last message (after mapping).

Do anyone know how to get a complete monitor, as in SXMB_MONI, for these Advanced Adapted Engine interfaces?

Thanks and regards,

LUIS B.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

AAE does not provide that level of monitoring (may be not even close to it). However if you want to implement some custom logic to monitor the message then you can check it here: /people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2010/04/28/pixi-target-message-logging-with-local-aae-not-possible-not-anymore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys. I'm going with Abhishek solution.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

its limitation with AAE,so alternative link already provided by ABhishek.