cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Milestone Billing Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I'm faced with this peculiar situation. I'm executing a Milestone Billing for IDES customer. I've executed the downpayment and when I'm trying to bill the next due bill (24.09.2011). I tried to use different bill dates between the due bill date (24.09.2011) and the next billing date (25.10.2011). I get this error, "Doc .... 20110924 blocked for billing (billing plan)".

I've used OVBJ to check for the block but there was no block. I've used OVBM and removed blocks from the billing date and retried to execute billing VF01, the system still gives the error.

Thanks

Sunny

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can confim the next milestone, by updating actual date in the milestone screen. Once you do that the billing block in billing plan will be removed automatically. Then you should be able to raise the invoice for this milestone.

Regards

Sreekanth

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sunny,

Please go to vov8 of your order type and check whether there is a default billing block assigned there.

Check and revert back.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Charles,

Checked VOV8. There's no block. Updated the date in the billing plan. It was done.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Either you have to remove the block form sales order level for particular milestone to be billed

which will be in bill plan or check in cj20n for that particular wbs and assign the actual date for billing

for the particular milestone.

Hope this will resolve the issue

Regards

Y.Raina

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check sales order item billing plan tab? There also a field contains billing block. Also check sales order header level billing tab, whether any block is applied.

Regards,