Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding the shopping cart approver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are on SRM 7.0 SP3.

I am tring to write a report which would fetch all the shopping carts which are waiting for approval and its corresponding approvers. I am able to find those carts and the work FLOW item IDs in table SWW_WI2OBJ. But I cannot find the user from table SWWUSERWI as the workflow item id there is different.

If I go to SWIA and select log, and from there, select Complete Shopping Cart link - double click on that, and go to Menu - Extras - Technical Data. There I get different work item ID. If I put this ID in SWWUSERWI, then it would give me the approver user.

I want to know how to find the link between these two different work item IDs. Or else, is there any other way of finding it? I tried searching other discussions but didnt get much help.

Thanks,

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can get the current approvers details in the method GET_CURRENT_PROCESS_LEVEL of the class /SAPSRM/CL_WF_PROCESS_MANAGER and pass the SC Header GUID to the method to get the current approver id.

Saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Savarnan.

I am passing the SC header GUID in the method GET_CURRENT_PROCESS_LEVEL of the class /SAPSRM/CL_WF_PROCESS_MANAGER - however, its not returning any information back.

Is it the SC header GUID or the WF Guid that needs to be passed as the input parameter for this method call?

Thanks.

Anuradha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to pass the SC header GUID.. do you see any entry in ES_PROCESS_LEVEL? you have to click on ES_PROCESS_LEVEL to see the details... did you try this way?

Saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. I figured out why its not woking as I was passing the GUID of carts which were created in SRM 5.0 version. However, now it does return values in ES_PROCESS_LEVEL. But which field would give the current approver?

Please advice.

Thanks.

Anuradha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.