Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUS purchaser does not see a business partner in Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I set up the process of self-suppliers,

I have already configured the BSP application ros_self_reg,

Now, after filling the page with self-reported, the system provides a business partner in the system SUS with the status "not accept". all business partners are visible in the SUS System (GUI) transaction bp

Question

I assigned the user in the portal as a strategic and operational purchaserrolle, it it still does not see a business partner in Portal on the seite "pre-selection of suppliers."

where there may be a bug? that still need to configure?

whether you need any more settings of transmission business partners of SUS in SRM or of SUS in the portal?

Thank You in advanced

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dav,

Supplier preselection Iview needs to be created by the Portal Consultant for the purchasers in SRM. This can be done by considering the ROS_PRESCREEN BSP page of your ROS client.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nikhil

unfortunately, I do not You quite understand, I will be grateful if You write in more detail.

in SUS I see on the page "pre-selection venders" of all business partners, but can not change anything there (I open the page ROS_PRESCREEN as SUS GUI-> SE80-> ROS_PRESTSREEN-> TEST, tell me please how it can be run on another ,for example

by the portal )

I think one problem lies in the settings of RFC connections - RFC users have insufficient rights, what rights should be at the RFC user ( in sus and srm) for RFC- connections between SUS and SRM.

Thank You.

DaV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo All

my task is customization of script for self-registration of vendord for their participation in the tender.

I activated the BSP ROS_self_reg in SUS,

Now vendors can register in SUS for them to create a business partner in SUS with the status "not released"

BSP running a manuelly through BSP "ROS_PRESCREEN" by SE80 in SUS , I see all potential suppliers, but can not edit them (no buttons to accept / reject)

BSP running a manuelly through BSP "ROS_PRESCREEN" by SE80 in SRM , II do not see any potential supplier.,

my question is - where should proceed further data processing business partners (acceptance / rejection) in SRM or SUS?

Do I understand correctly that the user with the role of the purchaser going to the portal (SRM) to the page processing of potential suppliers is there to see them?

Thank You

a lot of points for any help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dav,

Have you defined the SBM_PRESCREENING webservice in SRM and assigned this to the catalog id attribute for the Purchaser in the org structure?

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo Nikhil

Yes, I have defined the attribute and gave it to the user in the org structure

but nothing has changed.

and what was supposed to affect this attribute?

and pre-selection of suppliers should go to the SRM or SUS? (or can go and here and there?)

Thank You in advanced

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dav,

Preselection has to go to SRM.

Have you asked your portal consultant to create an iview with the BSP page ROS_PRESCREEN and assigned this iview to a Z role? This Z role needs to be given to the purchaser who carries out preselection.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Halla Nikhil,

No iview, I have not yet created,

but in the portal, I can already see the tab with ROS_PRESCREEN, but there are no data from SUS.

in that case you will still create new iview?

or should I create iviev in the portal, which will contain the BSP caused ROS_PRESCREEN in sus?

Thank You.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dav,

Have you assigned the ROS client number to the role /Strategic Purchaser? Go to Tcode PFCG in SRM and search for strategic purchaser role. In the menu, search for preselect option and give the following 2 entries

sap-client and XXX (where XXX is your ROS client number)

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo Nikhil,

Yes, I tried to do this for rolle / SAPSRM / ST_PURCHASER in SRM client.

Example

http://pixs.ru/showimage/preselectb_4641861_2814074.jpg

it is correct?

and how the transfer of data for business partners from SUS to SRM (RFC, PI),

could you describe in detail (small list - 1) actived BSP ROS_SELF_REG in SRM 2)....), what do you want to configure for this?

Thank you in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dav,

In the screenshot you have shared, I can see that the authorisation for this role is in red. Can you generate the profile and recheck?

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo Nikhil,

Yes, I generated a profile, the role is correct.

perhaps it is necessary to add another user ID and password, which sap the field for that I can use? (Sap-user and password)

please tell me, I understand the process:

1) after the self - registration of suppliers incepted business partners in SUS-System with the status "not released".

2) they will automatically receive the questionnaire, fill out forms and send them to the SUS.

- Whether they should send the questionnaire to a specific address *@mail.com?

- And in what system SUS or SRM?

- that still need to configure in the system for the processing of questionnaires ?)

3) The purchaser enters the portal, open the tab "treatment of potential suppliers", he looks the business (potential suppliers) and rejects or approves of them.

- Business partners of potential suppliers are in SUS (purchaser simply looks at them through the portal) or they must

be transferred in SRM?

- if the business partners of potential suppliers should be moved into SRM, how this happens through that?OPI , PI?)

4) after the approval of the supplier is laid in SRM.

Thank You in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo

tell me what to do - what would a potential vendor was laid user in the system, and he could take part in competitions?

thank you

Answers (0)