cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Characterics 022 relevant for APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Experts,

Would someone tell me if it is possible to transfer class type 022 from R/3 to APO system? Actually I'm working in version 7.0 in APO.

In case as standard could not be transfer (only with integration model), Do you know if there is a program (BAdi, exit, ...) that let me work with this class in APO?

I'm really appreciate your help.

Best regards,

Miriam Priscila

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

m_manimaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is Class type 022 for Batches?

The batch class 023 will be transferred to APO as Class type 232. As already answered, you can transfer 022 class and if it is a Batch class, I think it will be transferred as 232 class type in APO. You have to maintain the Org. Area for 232 class type also in APO.

Regards,

Manimaran M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manimaran,

I created an organizational area in APO for class 232 but when I send the class 022 I only see in APO the characterics without any class asigned in restriction tab.

I appreciate if you tell me how can I see the class in APO.

Thanks!!

m_manimaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked your class in APO in the transaction CL02? (same t.code as in ECC)

Please maintain the class type as 232.

Regards,

Manimaran M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Yes I review the transaction in APO but it wasn't create the class sent from R/3 system however, the class 232 is mantain in APO.

m_manimaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I do not get your answer. Are you able to see your class with class type 232 in the transaction CL02 in APO?

You cant see your class with class type 022 in APO.

Regards,

Manimaran M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry for my answer, that I mean is class 232 is not in APO even it was configured this class type and I created an organizational area for this class type. When I sent the class 022 to APO only characterics are created in APO.

Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member584840
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Miriam,

Below may be of assistance if your goal is to create a class 400, but if not, then not much use!

I just used class 022 into our system a few days ago - test system. - to assist in creating a class 400 in APO.

Below line from my last update internal.

To create a class 400 in APO, uses ECC Class 300 material and ECC Class 023 Batch. The merged classes become Class 400 in APO.

We dont use Class 023. Our ECC uses 022. Did research, and some other companies have same issue. Tried Class 022 anyway, Seemed to work. Class 400 in APO.

So our APO was set to CDP instead of VC (not sure if this matters), and I created an integration model in ECC and as part of "trying to get a class 400 into APO for block planning", I created an org area, and class 300 and class 022 (for us this is batch. seems some systems have 023, some 022 for batch), and sent across the 300 and 022 with the org area and this created class 400 in APO. Not sure if this is what you want or something else.

Note. The NAMES of the class 022 and the 300 were identical, which is how the doco says to get a class 400 in APO.

Just checked our system, and the class 400 and the class 300 are there, but NOT the class 022.

And checking the class options in APO, there is no class 022 or 023, so unless you are after a 400, then this is probably not much help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your aswer. I really appreciate your help. Actually I'm working only with batches and we are using class type 022 becuase the ECC configuration. I sent to APO with this organizational area and I could see the characteristic in APO but not the class. Also, we are using object dependencies at characteristic level but this are not transfer to APO.

Now my question is, if I must create class 300 in R/3 to map in APO class 022 as class 400?

And do you something about how can I send object dependencies at characteristic level?

Thanks for your help.