SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP IS Retail - Article Hierarchy based reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

(1) Is there any report to find out article hierarchies for a given article in SAP IS Retail?

(2) What are the reports based on Article Hierarchy in SAP IS Retail?

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member335292
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Richard,

I am afraid if there are any standard reports available in IS-Retail,that suits your requirement to idenfity the hieararchies associated with a given article.I think there is only one standard report available in IS-Retail which is called Article Hierarchy consistency report(Tcode - WMATGRP12)

However you can define a custom report using the standard table WRF_MATGRP_SKU which gives you the list of Article Hierarchies associated with any given article.

PS : Ofcourse i am sure there are a lot of reports available in BI relating to Article Hierarchy.

Hope it helps.

Best Regards,

Aram.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

former_member335292
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Richard,

I am afraid if there are any standard reports available in IS-Retail,that suits your requirement to idenfity the hieararchies associated with a given article.I think there is only one standard report available in IS-Retail which is called Article Hierarchy consistency report(Tcode - WMATGRP12)

However you can define a custom report using the standard table WRF_MATGRP_SKU which gives you the list of Article Hierarchies associated with any given article.

PS : Ofcourse i am sure there are a lot of reports available in BI relating to Article Hierarchy.

Hope it helps.

Best Regards,

Aram.